Monday, June 24, 2019

A little tribute to Leo Messi on his birthday.

If I've to throw my own opinion about him, I'm always gonna say that he's one of those greatest poets or artists whatever you say, in the game of Football. Sorry, those few cliche clips can't make any sense what he used to produce on the fields where even the opponents had to applaud him.

Still we judge him and question his ability just because his inefficiency to put the final nail on the coffin.

But we know this Knight of football. His swords are his left foot and a ball. His unpredictable yet monotonous moves and ticking like a well oiled watch are absolute fascinations! He has shown that a warrior can be an artist as well. Sometimes it feels like, he is really from another planet.

Complete footballer? Greatest ever?
I don't want to go in any further debate about it. Personally I feel, he just flirts with the statisticians, his fellow fans and haters (like me), depicting there is more to the game by portraying it in it's art form.

Leo Messi is the one, I scare most from any rival clan. Today, on the special eve, which is of his 32nd birthday, he has to go out for toughest of the battles, where he has to flourish to the brightest! He has to keep his nation in the competition tonight by winning today.

All the best to the only ray of hope of Argentina, the Messiah of Argentina!

And a very happy birthday to you, little magician, Leo Messi! The day belongs to you, Legacy. Keep on running! Keep on shinning! And most importantly, go and win it tonight just for yourself!
                           
 - From one of your haters, who admires you.

©Soham

Happy Birthday, Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Dale Steyn, it's Hashim Amla who called off to his international career

Childhood is coming to an end slowly. First AB and now Hash-Dale. I haven't seen Glenn McGrath in his prime so I can't compare bu...